Terms and Conditions
- Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Website.
- (ADSG) may keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the relevant purpose and/or for the minimum period set by the concerned legislation.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights of all materials on the Website (including without limitation photographs, texts and graphical images, as well as rights of printing, publication, and trademarks) are owned by the ADSG.
- For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of any kind of extracts from the Website for any purpose is prohibited and may hold you responsible towards ADSG. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
- Information published on this website is limited to personal use and should not be used for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of ADSG.
3. Limits of Guarantees and Responsibilities
- ADSG holds the right to amend or remove information on the site without prior notice and disclaims liability for guarantees and conditions related to published material.
- ADSG will not be liable for any harm or damage whatsoever emanating from the use of the website, nor is it liable for loss of any kind, including but not limited to, data or damage computer systems or malware.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for Your own use on the following basis:
(a) no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
(b) no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
(c) ADSG copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- No part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without ADSG prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
5. Service access
- While ADSG endeavors to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, ADSG shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons upon ADSG’s sole discretion.
6. Visitor material and conduct
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
(a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
(b) for which You have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; or
(c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
(d) Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- ADSG shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing ADSG to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of these clauses.
7. Links to and from other websites
- Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If You use these links, you leave the Website voluntarily. ADSG has not reviewed all of these third-party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. ADSG therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Website, You do so entirely at Your own risk.
- You may create links directing to the Website provided that:
(a) You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Abu Dhabi School of Government (ADSG) logo;
(b) You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
(c) You do not in any way imply that ADSG is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
(d) You do not misrepresent Your relationship with ADSG nor present any other false information about ADSG;
(e) You do not otherwise use any (ADSG) IP rights displayed on the Website without express prior written permission from ADSG;
(f) You do not link from a website that is not owned by You; and
(g) Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
(h) ADSG shall not be held responsible for any liability arising out of you creating the link directing to ADSG Website.
- ADSG expressly reserves the right to revoke the rights granted that breach these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- You shall fully indemnify ADSG for any loss or damage suffered by the latter or any of its employees, officers and contractors for breaches.
- While ADSG endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct ADSG does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. ADSG may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and ADSG makes no commitment to update such material.
- The material on the Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, ADSG provides You with the Website on the basis that ADSG excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose) and the use of reasonable care and skill which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website.
- ADSG, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of ADSG’s officers, directors, employees, contractors or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may suffered by You or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence, or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect Your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of Your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or Your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
- If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
10. Governing law and jurisdiction
- This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UAE and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi legislations. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice and / or your use of the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Abu Dhabi courts.