Specialized Programs and Professional Certifications
This program aims to develop participants professional expertise in the following areas
- Digital Transformation
- Learning and Development
- International Affairs
Program General Info
The positive return of the program on the following categories:
Strategic investment of resources and budgets
Develop a national pool and network of experts, who can understand and achieve world-class operations in a government context.
Sustainable and substantial improvements in productivity.
Results of participants performance incorporated within Abu Dhabi government performance assessment process and talent pool.
Acquire practical and transferable skills and knowledge that can be put into practice once participants return to their entities.
Work alongside international consultants and seasoned practitioners on current and strategic projects.
Multi-cultural environment exposure with focus on teamwork and collaboration
- Exposure to high-level executives and unique networking opportunities
- Integration in a highly professional environment
- UAE National
- Full time employment at an Abu Dhabi government or semi-government entity
- Potential leader
- At least 2 years of Experience
- Score of 4 or above in last two performance appraisal cycles
- High English Language proficiency
- Relevant Work Experience
- Passing Online Assessment
- Passing Assessment interview
- Passing Personal interview
- Online/Face-to-face Assessment
- Assessment Interview
- Entity Approval
- Signing Secondment Agreement
- Partner Interview
- Secondment Enrollment
Learning Journey Components
- Career Advisory
- Specialized Training
- Projects Assigning
- Progress update with Line Manager and Project Team
- Capstone Project
- Performance Evaluation
- Mentoring and Coaching
Participants will acquire the following (but not limited) competencies and skills:
- Research and Data Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Stakeholders Management
- Projects Management
- Emerging Technology
- Design Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Story Telling
- Building Professional Networking
- Fostering a Digital Mindset
- Full Secondment
- Assigned to projects inside or outside UAE
- Face-to-face or in-person commitment
- Fully hosted in the partner premises
Commitment to attendance, integration, and completion of all assigned tasks, projects, and learning programs.
Non-disclosure agreement to project agreement for project information shared during or after the secondment.
Adherence to companies/business work rules, policies and procedures.
Successful completion of assignments and projects.
Continuous self-assessment, tracking, updating reports, attending coaching, mentoring and training sessions.
Commitment to partner working hours
Certificate of completion
Learners obtain a Certificate of Completion from ADSG and Strategic Partner.
The Abu Dhabi School of Government (ADSG)
ADSG is reshaping the culture of learning and supports Abu Dhabi’s ambition to build a sustainable and open economy, driven by a confident society and innovation through world-class initiatives, partnerships, and technology.
Start building a brighter future for yourself today, to begin a new and ambitious chapter in your career.