16 Jun, 2020
Professional Certification Program
The Professional Certification Program offers the opportunity to earn international accreditations in four fields: accounting, finance, audit, and project management. The program is delivered virtually through distanced learning and includes various courses and examinations.
The PCP offers a total of 44 professional qualifications from internationally accredited institutions.
• Certificate In Financial Reporting (CiFR)
• Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting L2 & L3
• CFA Institute – Certified Financial Analyst Level 1, 2, & 3 (CFA)
• IIA - Internal Audit Practitioner (IAP)
• IIA - Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
• Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
• PMI Certifications (CAPM, PMP, PBA, PgMP, PfMP, RMP, SP)
• PMI-Registered Education Provider Certified Courses in miscellaneous topics that earn the participant PMI-PDUs if course is completed successfully