25 Mar, 2020
Digital Learning Challenge
The Digital Learning Challenge was launched to provide Abu Dhabi government employees with the opportunity to contribute to Abu Dhabi's ongoing digital transformation journey. By acquiring skills in data science, business, and technology, learners will be able to implement digital transformation strategies within their entities.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE INITIATIVE
PURPOSE OF CHALLENGE
- Launched as part of the Abu Dhabi Government’s‘ Digital Month’
- The three-month challenge contributed to achieving Abu Dhabi’s digital transformation strategy
- It presents an opportunity for government employees to gain the required skills for the future
- Learnings from this challenge has been applied to each entity’s digital transformation journey
BENEFITS OF CHALLENGE
- Building a culture of self learning
- Acquiring the relevant skills for Abu Dhabi’s digital transformation journey
- Gaining the right skills for future market conditions
- Providing every government employee with the tools to excel in their careers
CATEGORIES AND ESSENTIAL SKILLS COLLECTION
Check the Essential Skills Collection and Categories for the challenge in the attached file.